By accessing and browsing the The Rogers Foundation (TRF) Web site (the “Site”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may download and print pages of the Site for private, noncommercial use, provided that you do not remove any attributions, copyright notices, other proprietary notices or otherwise modify Site Materials. You may not download or print Site Material for public or commercial purposes without TRF’s written permission. You may not, without written permission, distribute, modify, reproduce, sell, offer to sell, transmit, prepare derivative works of, or otherwise use any pages of the Site, other text or images displayed on the Site, or other content or code provided on or otherwise made available in connection with the Site. (All the foregoing pages, text, images, and other content and code are referred to as “Site Materials.”)
- The Site Materials includes images of people or places that are the property of or used with permission by TRF. Except as authorized by Section 1 any use of Site Materials by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited. Unauthorized use of Site Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
- TRF and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Site and the Site Materials. TRF and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to all trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia of origin (collectively, the “Marks”) displayed on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of TRF. Use of the Marks by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited. TRF will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights including seeking criminal prosecution when appropriate.
- The Site and all Site Materials are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Neither TRF nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing, delivering, or updating the Site (each a “Site Provider”) makes any representation or warranty concerning the Site, the Site Materials, or your use of the Site or any Site Materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TRF disclaims, on its own behalf and on behalf of any and all other Site Providers, any and all implied warranties that might otherwise arise or apply, including any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty of title, non-infringement, or quiet enjoyment. Although TRF’s objective is to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, neither TRF nor any other Site Provider makes any representation or warranty of accuracy. Neither TRF nor any other Site Provider have any responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any Site Materials. The use of antivirus and other security software is your responsibility and neither TRF nor any other Site Provider will have any responsibility or liability for any virus, worm, or other malicious, intrusive, or otherwise harmful code that may be introduced into your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the Site or any Site Materials.
- Neither TRF nor any Site Provider is liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or otherwise relating to the Site, the Site Materials, or your use of the Site or the Site Materials. Neither TRF nor any Site Provider is liable to you or any other person or entity for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. This exclusion of special, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages is independent of any other limitation of remedy.
- The Site may contain links to other Web sites or frames that contain pages or portions of pages of other Web sites (“Other Site Materials”). TRF has not necessarily reviewed such Other Site Materials and is not responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for such Other Site Materials or their content or use. Any use of Other Site Materials is at your own risk. Although TRF may, from time to time, monitor or review postings, transmissions, uploads, etc. (collectively, “Postings”), if any, on the Site, TRF is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any Posting, its content, or any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information in any Posting. You are prohibited from posting, transmitting, uploading, or otherwise causing to be placed on the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or proprietary right of any third party. TRF will cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TRF to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.